Trade Marketing Manager
- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 2 weeks ago(1/7/2022 8:53 AM)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Trade Marketing Manager. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Trade Marketing Manager will lead all trade marketing, sales tool development, implementation, reporting and analytic efforts supporting Valvoline Quick Lubes Business Development function generating unit growth in the solicitation of independent quick lube owners for acquisition by VIOC / VIOC Franchisees / GCOC / GCOC Franchisees or conversion to Express Care. The position will also develop, manage, and execute a VIOC Franchisee solicitation plan, as well as research targets, develop, gain approvals, execute, train, launch, supervise various initiatives, and distribute result reporting of VVV Quick Lube new unit solicitation. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Campaign and element development - Strategy, elements, timelines, and executional plans developed in collaboration with business, business development, QL marketing, and others
- Unit Acquisition & Franchisee Recruitment - Developing, executing details, and participating in new unit acquisition events
- Developing, managing, and executing the VIOC Franchisee solicitation plan, increasing number of franchised ownership entities, requiring an understanding of franchise solicitation guidelines provided by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Managing franchise solicitation from media creative and placement to franchise Discovery Day
- Reporting & analytics on:
- Marketing spend and business development productivity
- Return on all solicitation investments
- Marketing productivity reported via Salesforce
- SFDC enhancements to reports and dashboards
- Management of all
What You’ll Need
- BS in a business related field with emphasis in marketing and/or finance
- Minimum of five years experience in marketing or related field
- Both in-depth social and traditional media experience
- Productive experience in MS Office with in-depth background in Powerpoint
- Knowledge and experience in use and further development of Salesforce.com
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across business units
- Ability to travel up to 20% with some overnight travel required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Process and systems experience with proven analytical ability, business acumen, and/or MBA
- Background interacting and empathizing with small business owners and franchise candidates
- Working knowledge of franchise solicitation and disclosure criteria
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.