Talent Management Analyst (REMOTE)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Talent Management Analyst (Remote). We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
*Valvoline World Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY, but we invite remote candidates to apply as well. Ideally, we are open to remote candidates willing to visit HQs quarterly.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Talent Management Analyst will acquire, compile and analyze qualitative and quantitative data and inputs from a variety of sources. Using advanced analytical tools and drawing from business experience, this role partners with HR and business leaders to identify trends, provide recommendations and, ultimately, improve results. Leads the ongoing development and positioning of talent analytics through enhancement of reporting, analytics, insights and storytelling. Areas of focus include talent acquisition, employee retention and engagement, and team/organizational performance. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Gathering and analyzing the increasing amount of data available through advanced statistical models which will help to better understand the workforce, organizational culture and current performance (successes, opportunities and trends).
- Managing, analyzing and providing data for strategic workforce planning and talent analytics, as well as provide ad hoc reporting and dashboarding.
- Working with team of cross-functional HR leaders to consolidate data into reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Leveraging technology to integrate, display and share key data sets, to be used by business and HR leaders.
- Reporting on key talent acquisition metrics like applicant conversion, diversity, recruiter KPIs, and hiring costs.
- Analyzing employee responses to engagement and life cycle surveys. Identify trends/themes and recommend targeted improvement actions.
- Providing project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor's degree required in HR, business, information technology, computer science, statistics, mathematics or a related field of study
- Minimum of five years of related experience (some mix of analytics, HR, talent management and/or business operations leadership experience)
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming language for statistical analysis such as Python, R, as well as SQL for data querying
- Skilled in Visualization BI tools such as Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects, etc.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal/external partners
- Previous experience in analyzing and interpreting data from various sources
- Proven ability to influence and drive actions through story telling
- Minimum of a foundational understanding of talent management processes & objectives
- Excellent in Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation software
- Must be detail-oriented and exhibit creative problem-solving skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.