Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
*Valvoline World Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY, but we are looking for a TA Coordinator to help support our team of Market Recruiters in remote locations. Ideally, we would like candidates located in PST time zone.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Under direct supervision, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will join a high-visibility, high-impact team of recruiters who are fully focused on building candidate and hiring manager relationships, supporting the internal and external staff recruitment processes, and contributing to the HR team's efforts to build an organization of talented, vision-driven individuals. Success in this role will include providing support responsibilities including talent sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, offer negotiation, interview scheduling, candidate travel, orientation and onboarding, reporting, localized market research and candidate experience. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Following guidelines to post jobs, ensuring interviews for internal and external candidates are scheduled in a timely manner, managing pre-employment screenings and documentation for all new hires, coordinating and/or facilitating orientation
- Assisting with candidate sourcing and screening talent via our database, social media, networking, referrals, and other channels, while implementing new sourcing strategies that build upon our talent pipeline
- Generating reporting and participating with ad hoc projects as needed (e.g. TA process improvements, annual CandE benchmarking program, recruitment road map initiatives)
- Developing and managing relationships with existing and passive candidates; assisting with managing our employment brand and recruiting presence across social media channels
- Interacting extensively with our Talent Acquisition teams and members of our HR team to ensure hiring priorities are fully executed
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and network across a multifunctional organization
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player; embracing the idea that success as a team comes first (and is most rewarding)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel), applicant tracking systems (ATS), and various social media platforms helpful
- Intermediate experience with PowerPoint
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Some college
- Human Resources and/or talent acquisition experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.