Supply Chain Planning Manager- Latin America
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Supply Chain Planning Manager- Latin America. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Supply Chain Planning Manager leads the Supply Chain and Sales/Operations planning processes for the Latin America Team. This role will drive forecasting, inventory management strategy, and process improvements while providing project support and regular collaboration with sales, JV partners, supply chain, and direct with customers in the LATAM region. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Sales and Operations Planning process- leads the S&OP process for LATAM Region. Ensures alignment between sales and supply chain to maximize customer service while being efficient in supply chain execution.
- Forecast Strategy/Analysis- manages forecasts with Valvoline planning tools, collaborates with sales and key customers to align on forecasts. Measures forecast accuracy and drive improvements to increase metrics.
- Inventory Strategy/Settings/Management- sets inventory region stocking positions and goals to deliver optimal customer service, working with product management and sales to dispose of excess/obsolete inventory.
- Project and Change Management Support- represents LATAM supply chain on project teams and sets initial forecasts/inventory settings for new items and promotions. Leads planning strategy for new customers, items, and/or promotions.
- Other- Operations support, purchasing, internal collaboration- works with internal teams and plants on supply chain needs for the LATAM regions.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Decision Science, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years' supply chain or related experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, including Access
- Basic strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn complex data into key variables, insights and recommendations
- Ability to work cross-culturally as well as across departments, from Sales Team to Accounting, is a must
- Teamwork - both as contributor and leader that motivates and enables others through vision, support and deliverables
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- APICS certification
- Bilingual in Spanish
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.