Supply Chain Coordinator- Tier 2
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Supply Chain Coordinator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Supply Chain Coordinator will manage and monitor the performance of Valvoline’s Supply Chain to provide complete, and on-time, service to our customers. The incumbent will build a strong relationship with our distributors to provide exceptional service to our customers. This will include providing real-time feedback to customers at order placement, communicating updates to our customers as their orders progress through the supply chain, monitoring supply and demand gaps in our ERP system, and creating and implementing best practices throughout our Supply Chain so that our customers receive the most complete information about their orders. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Working the Supply Chain queue within Service Cloud to answer Supply Chain related questions surrounding sales orders, either at time of sales order entry or throughout the Supply Chain process. Build a relationship with the servicing DM or Distributor and investigate inventory or service related issues. Using various tools, including SAP, to provide feedback and direction to Customer Service or Distributor on the best possible options for our customers to receive product as they desire.
- Executing and managing replenishment reports throughout the NA Supply Chain network making sure that supply and demand are in balance. Place purchase orders and stock transfers between warehouses to assure there is enough supply to meet demand. Provide feedback to Customer Service when supply will be unable to meet the demand needs of the customer.
- Creating and implementing best practices and processes throughout Valvoline’s Supply Chain that will enable Valvoline to deliver complete and accurate information to customers regarding their sales orders.
- Conducting root cause analysis of Valvoline’s Supply Chain when customer expectations are not met.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of work experience in Supply Chain areas such as Customer Service, Operations, Planning, Logistics, or Purchasing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be process focused
- Good communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- SAP work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Awareness and understanding of Valvoline’s customer base
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.