Supply Chain Analyst
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Supply Chain Analyst. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The North American Supply Chain Analyst - Installer Group has day-to-day responsibility for the demand forecasting/accuracy (for lubricants, antifreeze, and automotive chemicals over $500MM in revenue annually) and inventory management with our North American Installers. Will manage the forecast in our demand planning tool, engage in daily vendor managed inventory ordering, prepare reports and lead regular CPFR calls with installers, and engage in other value add services to ensure best in class performance to our customers. Will be expected to participate and prepare reporting for S&OP meetings. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Serving as primary point of contact with DIFM customer replenishment teams on forecasting and volume planning
- Monitoring store level in-stock % for VMI accounts and addressing issues with both internal supply chain planning team and customer replenishment teams
- Using demand planning tool to maintain and improve forecast of installer partners
- Participating in account engagement and S&OP meetings by presenting forecasts and key insights to gain input and alignment from sales and marketing
- Providing ongoing shipment support as challenges arise
- Using VMI tool to manage order recommendations by exception and submitting to installer partner(s)
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree (majoring in business, mathematics, statistics, supply chain or engineering)
- Minimum one year of professional supply chain experience (Demand Planning, S&OP, and/or VMI)
- Experience with Forecasting, Processes, and AI Tools
- Experience with POS Data and VMI Processes
- Background in Data Analytics
- Experience with creating process documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of and ability to explain supply chain KPI's
- Self-directed with good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Forecasting experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP
- Ability to analyze large data sets to suggest meaningful recommendations to installers
- Ability to use VMI dashboards/software
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Master's degree in business, engineering, or supply chain management
- APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management, Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), and/or IBF
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.