Why Valvoline Global Products?
We’ve been inspiring and enabling what moves the world forward for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants, automotive and industrial chemistries, and a business solutions provider to our customers and partners, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and customer excellence.
We’re proud to be The Original—the first to see potential in things others overlook. Originals are the first to develop sustainable solutions. Originals move the world forward. At Valvoline Global Products, that’s what we do every day in over 140 countries worldwide. We create future-ready products that improve the performance of automotive and industrial equipment and services that help our businesses grow and thrive. As The Original, we’ve been innovating to solve problems for over 150 years. And we’ll continue to invent and reinvent the way forward, to always meet our customers’ needs – today and in the future.
Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve, great. It is our responsibility. It is what drives us. It is who we are.
We’re looking for people who care, operate with integrity, strive for excellence in everything they do, are eager to develop new skills to win, and show passion for delivering on our commitment to all our stakeholders. We are looking for Hungry, Humble, and Smart individuals. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place, and we invite you to join The Original!
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Inventory Control Coordinator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Inventory Control Coordinator conducts cycle count audits, researches and corrects transactions, investigates root cause, works with personnel to provide and implement solutions to findings. The ICC creates deliveries, shipments, and manages the order flow of all orders at the site. Indirect procurement of supplies, services and invoicing is also included in this role, as well as reporting, environmental health & safety duties, and supporting the Site leader in various projects. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Conducting cycle counts and month end counts to identify and correct any issues related to inventory accuracy and material transactions. Reviews material postings and assures that materials are accurately kept.
- Processing all customer orders to meet customer requested shipping dates. Communicates inventory issues that affect shipping orders in full to customer service representatives and production planners.
- Investigating daily shortage report and communicating issues to customer service representatives and production planners.
- Maintaining timely payment of facility purchase orders.
- Providing backup work to office personnel when needed.
- Ordering office and safety supplies.
- Doing payroll.
- Miscellaneous duties regarding reports, etc. when needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- College degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a distribution environment
Experience using a Warehouse Management System
Knowledge in SAP
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
Excellent communication skills (Phone, IM, Email, in person)
Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice
Some light lifting <25lbs. required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.