Senior IT Corporate Recruiter - Remote
- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 2 months ago(11/11/2021 5:20 PM)
Valvoline is a global service-driven, product-fueled, technology-enabled company bringing Hands-On Expertise for the benefit of our customers every day. In support of our mission, Valvoline is seeking a Senior IT Corporate Recruiter to join our high-performing Talent Acquisition team.
Our people are the foundation of what we do. When we win with employees, we win with customers and consumers. Our talent acquisition team scales and grows the business by sourcing, attracting, and hiring winning talent.
Want to help us with our mission? The ideal candidate will lead highly disciplined, full life cycle recruitment processes for our award-winning support center, with a high focus on candidate quality. We’re looking for someone who can create and maintain strong, effective business partnerships with internal managers, develop multiple sourcing channels to reach both active and passive candidates and a "ready now" pipeline while leveraging technology to ensure an effective and efficient process that gets results, and attract candidates (both internal and external) and maintain Valvoline's superior employment brand while providing an award-winning candidate experience.
This role reports to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition and is based in Lexington, Kentucky, but we invite remote candidates to apply. Ideally, we would like candidates located in nearby markets (Cincinnati, Louisville, and Nashville), but we are open to other locations.
What You’ll Do
- Perform full life cycle talent acquisition (TA) duties (workforce planning, sourcing, recruitment, selection, and onboarding) in partnership with TA Director, HR business partners, and hiring managers
- Build and maintain a network of professional relationships to develop a highly qualified candidate pool
- Establish a recognizable "employer of choice" reputation for the Company, both internally and externally
- Represent the company to outside employment agencies, job fairs, employment conferences, university job fairs, and social media contacts
- Facilitate reference checks, pre-employment screenings, and offer negotiation
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners by acting as a recruiting consultant, solving problems, and providing proactive and consistent communications
- Strive to meet and exceed key performance metrics
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws by accurately documenting all recruitment activities in the ATS, providing expertise to hiring managers regarding their legal obligations, and staying current on applicable employment laws
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in a matrixed organization, including IT recruiting experience
- Ability to work across a large, complex organization to achieve results
- Proven track record of sourcing diverse talent with subject matter expertise in competitive markets
- Excellent candidate management capabilities, including managing salary negotiations from pre-qualifying to “close"
- Must demonstrate both sound judgment and communication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player and flexible and adaptable to rapid change
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and platforms used to source/identify candidates
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on the position.
Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.