Sales Coordinator - Direct Market
- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 6 days ago(1/11/2022 2:59 PM)
You know Valvoline, right? We’re a household name. We’re one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we’re never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That’s where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Sales Coordinator - Direct Market. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
As a Valvoline Direct Market Sales Coordinator, you will work within a team of other coordinators reporting to the Regional Office Manager. This position is based at our Willow Springs, IL facility and is a support role to the regional account team of sellers and technical specialists, as well as the Regional Director. In this role, you will be accountable for integrating into a fast-paced environment that includes reporting functions, a quick turnaround, and a responsive service-level expectation. This role requires a high level of computer and interpersonal competency, as well as consistent self-discipline to manage and maintain various budgets and supporting reports for the field sales team.
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Managing inside sales/phone sales efforts including current customer experience and new customer prospecting for the region
- Regularly supporting seller needs for business reporting through SAP and other internal systems
- Preparing and monitoring budgets for incentive funding, as well as point of sales materials for customer locations
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Preparing and working with the sales teams and sales manager to complete equipment audits in their respective direct markets
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years' customer support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional communication skills are a must (written, oral and presentation)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with ease
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- History of consistent above average performance
- Ability to travel overnight as required on a limited basis
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelors Degree
- Working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.com
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate:
Valvoline is committed to protecting the health of our current and future team members and our customers. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for certain positions and situations effective January 4, 2022, including new U.S. employees joining our company. For more information, you may speak with a member of our HR team during your recruitment process.
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.