Real Estate Site Selection Analyst (Remote)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Real Estate Site Selection Analyst (Remote). We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
*Valvoline World Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY, but we invite remote candidates to apply as well.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Real Estate Site Selection Analyst role is responsible for implementing strategic plans to grow Valvoline’s Retail Services. Scope includes: evaluation of proposed locations using a variety of modeling techniques and excellent judgment, preparation of site forecasting and insights used by Retail Services group leaders to make property investment decisions, provides guidance and insight on modeled performance, uses analytical skills driving store performance insight, contributes to site and territory reviews with internal stakeholders ensuring optimal store growth plans are identified and met.
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Serving as analyst for Retail Services in forecasting and analyzing potential store locations; Utilize proprietary modeling software, data and analytic skills to produce robust sales forecasts; Preparing site assessment reports, transfer estimates and commentary on site quality and demographic analyses; Maintaining competitor databases
- Contributing analysis to support target trade area work and quarterly strategic planning processes; Contributing to territory reviews with internal stakeholders and franchisees; Producing supporting material for bi-weekly development calls with Real Estate and Operations
- Driving continued insight through unrelenting appetite for learning and improvement; Suggesting process changes based on analysis of in store performance; Special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Traveling to region to responsibility on a regular basis to support internal stakeholders, validate desktop analysis, maintain/improve market trends/development knowledge and become the regions subject matter expert
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Geography/Statistics or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail/real estate research, analytics or related experience
- Excelled organizational, attention to detail and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience with Excel and GIS systems
- Knowledge of the processes, tasks and documentation required for site selection as well as understanding of relational databases
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate:
Valvoline is committed to protecting the health of our current and future team members and our customers. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for certain positions and situations effective January 4, 2022, including new U.S. employees joining our company. For more information, you may speak with a member of our HR team during your recruitment process.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.