Why Valvoline Global Products?
We’ve been inspiring and enabling what moves the world forward for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants, automotive and industrial chemistries, and a business solutions provider to our customers and partners, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and customer excellence.
We’re proud to be The Original—the first to see potential in things others overlook. Originals are the first to develop sustainable solutions. Originals move the world forward. At Valvoline Global Products, that’s what we do every day in over 140 countries worldwide. We create future-ready products that improve the performance of automotive and industrial equipment and services that help our businesses grow and thrive. As The Original, we’ve been innovating to solve problems for over 150 years. And we’ll continue to invent and reinvent the way forward, to always meet our customers’ needs – today and in the future.
Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve, great. It is our responsibility. It is what drives us. It is who we are.
We’re looking for people who care, operate with integrity, strive for excellence in everything they do, are eager to develop new skills to win, and show passion for delivering on our commitment to all our stakeholders. We are looking for Hungry, Humble, and Smart individuals. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place, and we invite you to join The Original!
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Production Supervisor. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor has day-to-day oversight of production, private fleet staff and maintenance. Responsibilities include production department output and efficiencies, routing of private fleet deliveries, support on capital projects, coordination of site management of change process, site training coordination, and EHS incident and internal audit lead. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day routing, bulk requirements and planning, equipment maintenance and channel partner fulfillment
- Supervision of plant production and maintenance teams to ensure operations efficiencies
- Administering and supporting compliance of regulatory requirements including training and joint health and safety committee
- Coordinating MOC program/support on capital and other projects as required
- Organizing and supporting EHS with safety audits, findings and incident investigations
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation on internal repository system-GQMS
- Working with outside contractors to ensure corporate safety guidelines are followed
- Administrative support as required
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of five years' supervisory experience in a manufacturing/distribution
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial), Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What Will Set You Apart
- SAP experience
- Experience with private fleet management/routing software/ELDS
- Forklift experience
- Experience leading JHSC
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance benefits
- Group RRSP account
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline, LLC (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applications for all positions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citzenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, martial status, family status or disability or any other status protected by applicable laws. The Company complies with applicable statuses, common law and other regulatory requirements.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.