We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Picker/Packer. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Picking, packing and replenishment of automotive products (wiper blades, oil/ air filters, bulbs, etc.) utilizing RF scanner technology. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Picking of automotive products utilizing RF scanner technology
- Packing of automotive products, taping and preparing packing slips for transportation via UPS
- Replenishment of automotive products
- Cycle counts, inventory investigations, administrative duties
- Housekeeping- breakdown of cardboard, removal of pallets, sweeping and organization
What You’ll Need
- Previous pick/pack experience in a similar distribution/warehouse environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior RF Scanner and SAP experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to safety, quality and accuracy
- Customer service focused
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. infrequently; 10-25 lbs. very frequently
- Ability to walk, stand, bend and lift for up to 10 hours per day
What Will Set You Apart
- Forklift certification
- Strong math skills
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance benefits
- Group RRSP account
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline, LLC (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applications for all positions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other status protected by applicable laws. The Company complies with applicable statuses, common law and other regulatory requirements.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.