Starting at $19/hr * Medical * Dental * Vision * Paid Time Off & Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * Back-up Family Care
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Packer. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The packer will assemble kits of various products in an efficient manner to meet daily production goals. In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Collaborating with team to achieve daily production targets
- Working in various roles along the production line
- Moving component materials and finished goods off and on to pallets
- Loading process components in equipment in order to maintain production efficiency
- Keeping work area clean and orderly by maintaining good housekeeping
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for several hours and lift 20 lbs frequently throughout the shift
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Assembly line experience
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.