Starting at $21/hr + Incentive Pay * Medical * Dental * Vision * Paid Time Off & Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * 401(k) Savings with Match * Back-up Family Care
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Packer. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Packing Direct Ship filters and ancillary products
- Picking orders using a scanner from a rack system
- Packing orders and preparing to be loaded into a UPS trailer
- Restocking shelving, receiving inventory, and recycling cardboard, plastic, etc.
- Operating a standup forklift
- Working with the local team to complete compliance training, EHS support, cleanup, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work with people in a team environment
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Ability to stand, squat, reach and walk between 8 - 12 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. infrequently
- Ability to withstand cold/heat in a warehouse environment
- Valid driver's license and transportation to/from work
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.