- Requisition #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information* : Posted Date
- 4 months ago(9/9/2021 8:04 AM)
- Warehouse, Transportation, and Logistics
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Packer. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
As a Packer, you would be picking, packing and replenishing automotive products (wiper blades, oil/ air filters, bulbs, etc) utilizing RF scanner technology. We need a quick learner who can become a subject matter expert in the operations of our retail environment. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Picking automotive products utilizing RF scanner technology
- Housekeeping-- breakdown of cardboard, removal of pallets, sweeping, and organization
- Replenishing automotive products
- Packing automotive products; taping and preparing packing slips for transportation via UPS
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pick/pack experience in a similar distribution/warehouse environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs infrequently; 10-25 lbs very frequently
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and lift for up to 10 hours per day
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to safety, quality, and accuracy
- Customer service focus
What Will Set You Apart
- Forklift certification
- Prior RF Scanner and SAP experience
- Strong math skills
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance benefits
- Group RRSP account
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.