Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Material Handler. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
**This is a 3rd shift position. Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice.**
- Lifting materials and stacking 50 pounds or more onto pallets for customer orders
- Driving a forklift
- Walking and standing for long periods
- Reading and understanding specific instructions on pick tickets for customer requests and reviewing and signing shipping documents
- Assisting with general cleaning and organization of the plant or warehouse
- Identifying product and packing for shipment
- Participating in, and complying with, all safety programs and initiatives
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- RF Scanner experience
- 2 years material handling experience in a distribution or similar warehouse environment
- Ability to drive a forklift with certification a plus
- Computer literate with SAP experience helpful
- Must be able to read and follow written work instructions
- Must be a safety minded, safety-oriented and detail-oriented individual
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Basic math skills
- Ability to walk, stand, lift and twist
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical, and routine background check
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.