- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 2 weeks ago(1/6/2022 12:53 PM)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Material Handler. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Material Handler's primary responsibility is the safe picking and loading of both bulk and package products. Employees are expected to maintain a clean and safe work environment following all Valvoline set standards and regulations. This is a Monday - Friday (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM) position with some overtime required.
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Accurately picking package orders for customers
- Assisting with putting away inbound product from other facilities and vendors
- Assisting with loading and unloading both direct market and carrier trucks
- Assisting with cleaning, inspections, auditing and other miscellaneous tasks that support the facilities EHS and ISO compliance
- General housekeeping
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
- Good verbal and written skills
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with operating forklifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs multiple times per shift
- Ability to stand and work on his/her feet for the entirety of a shift
- The job function is performed predominantly on a warehouse floor that has limited heating and no cooling
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.