Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
Why Valvoline Global Products?
We’ve been inspiring and enabling what moves the world forward for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants, automotive and industrial chemistries, and a business solutions provider to our customers and partners, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and customer excellence.
We’re proud to be The Original—the first to see potential in things others overlook. Originals are the first to develop sustainable solutions. Originals move the world forward. At Valvoline Global Products, that’s what we do every day in over 140 countries worldwide. We create future-ready products that improve the performance of automotive and industrial equipment and services that help our businesses grow and thrive. As The Original, we’ve been innovating to solve problems for over 150 years. And we’ll continue to invent and reinvent the way forward, to always meet our customers’ needs – today and in the future.
Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve, great. It is our responsibility. It is what drives us. It is who we are.
We’re looking for people who care, operate with integrity, strive for excellence in everything they do, are eager to develop new skills to win, and show passion for delivering on our commitment to all our stakeholders. We are looking for Hungry, Humble, and Smart individuals. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place, and we invite you to join The Original!
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
This position will support the day-to-day facility operations by managing the maintenance schedules for all facility equipment and coordinating maintenance and improvement projects within the financial limitations of the expense and capital budgets of the facility. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Performing and/or coordinating preventive and regular maintenance of all facility equipment
- Managing all financial aspects of the maintenance function including invoice processing and payment; generating purchasing
- Managing facility projects to ensure cost-effective and smooth implementation while minimizing operational disruptions
- Managing vendor and contractor contacts to ensure compliance to safety programs, value pricing, and quality work
- Leading High hazardous safety programs with oversight of Lockout/ Tagout, Confined Spaces, and Hot Work permitting
What You’ll Need
- Completion of a 4 year degree in an manufacturing related Engineering major (i.e. - Industrial, Mechanical, etc.)
- 2 years in a fast pace manufacturing environment is preferred. Years working in a co-op would be applicable
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- License(s) or certification(s) in maintenance related fields such as electrical, PLC, HVAC, pipefitting, engineering, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in maintenance management software and SAP
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.