Global Command Center Night Shift Supervisor
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Global Command Center Night Shift Supervisor We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Support Center Supervisor (Global Command Center) is responsible for ensuring timely and confidential emergency assistance is provided to all employees and customers, as well as supervising and directing support activities of the Command Center team.
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Supervision of Global Command Center- Oversee day-to-day operations of the team, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities and developing standards related to the compliance, safety, and security functions of the command center. Responsible for the supervision, guidance, and mentoring of Global Command Center employees; ensuring all forms of communications such as emails, phone calls, and chats are conducted in a confidential, courteous, and professional manner, and documented/escalated appropriately; promoting positive morale through team building efforts.
- Facilitating incident resolution readiness/efforts - Collaborate with staff, vendors and stakeholders to assess severity and scope of events and incidents in order to prioritize resolution; communicate progress of incidents(s) to relevant stakeholders including executive communications for major service disruptions/outages; ensure preparedness by assessing, modifying and creating procedures, backup systems, and employee readiness on a frequent basis.
- Reporting and Analysis – Develop and distribute monthly, weekly, and daily reports for stakeholder and customers; drive awareness of customer experience as it relates to best practices and customer satisfaction; monitor results for customer, agent and financial improvements; and, identify process change needs as business needs change.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Working hours: 9:00PM-6:00AM, Monday-Friday
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience in a Command Center Environment
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Must be customer-focused and have a sense of urgency
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with all types of internal/external customers
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Be intuitive, have great follow-through skills, and have system support experience
- Willing and able to support 24/7 operations, 365 days a year
Demonstrates a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time and intraday management to support a multi-department contact center operations
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior global team management experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.