Field Training Specialist
- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 1 month ago(12/14/2021 3:43 PM)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Field Training Specialist. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The role of a Field Training Specialist is to maximize the effectiveness of store representatives to maximize Valvoline Family of Brands penetration. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- In-store support (including classroom training and virtual training)
- Planning, preparing, and scheduling for training and delivering appropriate training solutions to maximize Valvoline product growth in our Key and Strategic Accounts
- New program launch and support (ex. Onboarding new rooftops)
- Personal development: learning and understanding Valvoline and our tools; becoming a successful FTS
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one years' training experience
- Familiarity with “do it for me” (DIFM) automotive or heavy-duty market experience
- Strong track record of training and/or sales experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Teams, PPT, Excel
- Driven for Results
- Detail oriented
- Execution mindset
- Good planning and organization skills
- Collaborative (building deep and wide relationships)
- Building influential partnerships (Technician to Store Manager)
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lift equipment and/or machinery up to 50 lbs
- Able to work in the elements of an automotive shop (i.e. heat, cold, noise, etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate:
Valvoline is committed to protecting the health of our current and future team members and our customers. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for certain positions and situations effective January 4, 2022, including new U.S. employees joining our company. For more information, you may speak with a member of our HR team during your recruitment process.
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.