We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Equipment Technician. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
As an Equipment Technician, you will participate in a multi-faceted position, installing and maintaining all lubricant and automotive service chemical delivery equipment as well as managing and participating in equipment installations for new customers. This position is an opportunity for a self-starter who can show responsibility in various administrative functions through customer satisfaction gained by an excellent record of equipment and customer service. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Installing and maintaining both lubrication equipment and fluid exchange machines
- This position will require some base operations, as well as local on-site repairs/work
- Assisting with general cleaning and organization of the shop and facility as directed
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must know or learn basic equipment repair for automotive service chemical machines
- Strong work history and commitment to working safely is a must
- General computer skills and email familiarity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical and routine background check
- Self motivated, positive attitude, and team player.
- Abiility to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. on a day-to-day basis
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Lube equipment repair/installation experience
- Two years of safe driving experience in a customer delivery operation
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.