- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 3 months ago(10/12/2021 10:16 AM)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Driver/Material Handler. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 7AM - 3:30PM
This position will drive either a straight truck with on-board pumping system or bulk tanker to deliver Valvoline products to customers. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Driving Valvoline vehicles to customer locations and delivering Valvoline products with superior customer service in mind
- Efficiently loading / unloading bulk tankers and package trucks
- Operating powered industrial trucks (i.e. forklifts)
- Accurately picking and staging outbound shipments
- Performing other warehouse functions to support overall plant operations
- Assisting in supporting facility regulatory and environmental goals as needed
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years safe driving experience of commercial vehicles
- Strong work history a must
- Class B Commercial Drivers License with Hazardous Materials and tanker endorsements required
- Must have medical clearance for CDL and pass pre-employment physical
- Good communication skills
- Self motivator, positive attitude and team player
- Expect to work 5% to 12% overtime
- Forklift experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Class A CDL
- Warehousing and distribution knowledge
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.