- Job #
- # of Openings
- Job Post Information
- 5 days ago(1/12/2022 2:17 PM)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Demand Planner. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Serving as primary point of contact with DIY customer replenishment teams on forecasting and volume planning.
- Working directly with Vendor Managed Inventory programs. These programs are designed to smooth out demand, reduce inventories, and improve customer service for both Valvoline and their partners.
- Monitoring store level in-stock %, addressing issues with both internal supply chain planning team and customer replenishment teams.
- Measuring and reporting forecast while looking for opportunities to improve forecast accuracy.
- Participating in monthly account engagement and S&OP meetings by presenting forecasts and key insights to gain input and alignment from sales and marketing teams.
- Providing ongoing shipment support as issues arise.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Statistics or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in inventory management / business analysis
- Strong communications and analytical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- APICS CPIM or IBF - CFF certifications
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.