CDL Driver- Local Route
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a CDL Driver. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 7AM - 3:30PM
This position will drive either a straight truck with on-board pumping system or bulk tanker to deliver Valvoline products to customers. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Driving Valvoline vehicles to customer locations and delivering Valvoline products with superior customer service in mind
- Efficiently loading / unloading bulk tankers and package trucks
- Operating powered industrial trucks (i.e. forklifts)
- Accurately picking and staging outbound shipments
- Performing other warehouse functions to support overall plant operations
- Assisting in cleaning and organization of plant and warehouse as needed
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years safe driving experience of commercial vehicles
- Class B Commercial Drivers License with Hazardous Materials and tanker endorsements required
- Must have medical clearance for CDL and pass pre-employment physical
- Strong work history
- Good communication skills
- Self motivator, positive attitude, team player
- Expect to work 5% to 12% overtime
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Class A CDL
- Forklift experience
- Warehousing and distribution knowledge
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.