We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Administrative Coordinator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
This role is responsible for coordinating/managing administrative activities for staff and ensures efficient administrative operations. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for team including calendar management, travel arrangements (including Visa process, when necessary), expense reporting, organizing and managing events and off-site meetings, time management reporting, managing supplies, assisting with presentations.
- Handling office tasks including filing, document shredding, opening/distributing mail and processing outgoing mail, managing/ordering office supplies, assisting with new hire set-up, and coordination of office repairs.
- Managing the tracking and processing of various tasks including contracts with outside providers. Processing/tracking payments of invoices.
- Assisting with processing incoming checks, invoices and/or statements. Uses computers to generate reports, enter data, facilitate payment/purchasing requests, create presentations, and/or other ad hoc requests.
- Working with corporate records to process/manage off-sight record storage.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Onsite 3 days per week to sort mail, send mail and other administrative duties, etc.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in administrative support
Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint
Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree
Basic accounting/finance orientation
Basic experience with accounting systems (e.g. SAP)
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.